-->

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gold Ferrari 599GTB Arab Joke!



Can you be ashamed of owning a pure gold Ferrari? Some people can…




Dear Dad, 

Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but dad, I am a bit shamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.

 Your son, Nasser. 



Dear loving son, 

Twenty million US Dollar has been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. 

Go and get yourself a train too. 

Love, your dad.

Keywords: Gold Ferrari 599GTB, arab joke, berlin is wonderful, berlin joke, ferrari 599gtb, gold ferrari 599gtb, berlin ferrari 599gtb, gold car, twenty million usd, go buy youself a train too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!